Accident Attorney in Benton, AR
The idea that another motorist’s poor choices may have left you hurt can seem upsetting to contemplate, but you might want to get in contact with an accident attorney as early in the process as possible. Cardis Law is a practice from Benton, AR, and our office has been assisting clients since 1998. We can tell you whether we believe you may have grounds to seek money for:
- Emotional and physical traumas
- Wages lost due to injuries
- Expenses from treatment
We’ll review the incident that occurred and explain whether we feel another party might be held liable for negligence, recklessness, or malice. Clients come to our office for support because:
- We provide locally based representation.
- Our attorney personally reviews every case.
Our practice in Benton, Cardis Law, offer very convenient appointment options throughout the week. We’ve also been admitted to present arguments before the Arkansas Supreme Court and the United District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas. Give us a call at your soonest opportunity and learn how you might benefit from hiring an accident attorney.
This guy really knows his stuff I hope to be represented by him in January then we'll have more reveiws
Mr Cardis has been very helpful in resolving some family law issues. His knowledge of the law, years of experience teamed with his compassion made this tough situation so much easier for me and my family. Highly recommend him.
The Cardis Law firm was great to work with. Mr. Cardis was very knowledgeable regarding the law and expectations with the court system and prosecutors. His office staff felt like family - warm and friendly while maintaining their professionalism. I certainly would use him and would recommend him and his office to friends and family.
During a time that was most stressful in my own personal life in dealing with the custody of my daughter, Mr. Cardis not only showed excellence in law, but also demonstrated the urgency that I felt in how he handled each and every step. I was followed up by Mr. Cardis to give me an update on the status of my case as things progressed. And he was there to answer every call I made. I never once felt like I did not matter to him. When it was time for court, I was shocked at how prepared he was in detail. He completely took things over, making one of the most stressful days of my life a lot easier. In the end, I am thankful I hired Mr. Cardis, and my rights as custodial guardian are still in tact. I have since referred Mr. Cardis at every opportunity to family and friends
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:00am - 12:00pm|
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville, In, A.B. 1989
- Indiana University School Of Law, Indianapolis, In J.D. 1997
- Saline County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Ohio, Admission
- United District Court For The Eastern And Western Districts Of Arkansas, Admission
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Dearborn/Ohio Counties Bar Association
- Commonwealth Of Kentucky Supreme Court, Admission
- United States District Court For The Eastern District Of Kentucky, Admission
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Indiana Public Defender Council
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Arkansas Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- United States District Court For The Northern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Supreme Court, Admission
- American Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Arkansas Supreme Court, Admission
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Supreme Court, Admission
- Arkansas State Bar Association