Child Custody Attorney in Benton, AR
If you’re worried about having access to your children, it may be time to pay a visit to Cardis Law. Our firm is based in Benton, AR, and our child custody attorney will work hard to defend your rights. We can look at questions regarding existing or proposed orders and agreements. Our lawyer is proud to be a member of the American Bar Association and the Arkansas State Bar Association, and we’d be glad to provide the individual attention that you believe your case requires.
A Client-Focused Firm
At our practice, you may find the local representation that you’ve been seeking. We maintain fees that are reasonable, and you can also take advantage of our office’s hassle-free appointment options.
Working with a child custody attorney may make a big difference in how you handle your situation. Our firm accepts clients who live or have children in the Benton area. Phone Cardis Law right away and ask us to address the questions you have.
This guy really knows his stuff I hope to be represented by him in January then we'll have more reveiws
Mr Cardis has been very helpful in resolving some family law issues. His knowledge of the law, years of experience teamed with his compassion made this tough situation so much easier for me and my family. Highly recommend him.
The Cardis Law firm was great to work with. Mr. Cardis was very knowledgeable regarding the law and expectations with the court system and prosecutors. His office staff felt like family - warm and friendly while maintaining their professionalism. I certainly would use him and would recommend him and his office to friends and family.
During a time that was most stressful in my own personal life in dealing with the custody of my daughter, Mr. Cardis not only showed excellence in law, but also demonstrated the urgency that I felt in how he handled each and every step. I was followed up by Mr. Cardis to give me an update on the status of my case as things progressed. And he was there to answer every call I made. I never once felt like I did not matter to him. When it was time for court, I was shocked at how prepared he was in detail. He completely took things over, making one of the most stressful days of my life a lot easier. In the end, I am thankful I hired Mr. Cardis, and my rights as custodial guardian are still in tact. I have since referred Mr. Cardis at every opportunity to family and friends
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:00am - 12:00pm|
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville, In, A.B. 1989
- Indiana University School Of Law, Indianapolis, In J.D. 1997
- Saline County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Ohio, Admission
- United District Court For The Eastern And Western Districts Of Arkansas, Admission
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Dearborn/Ohio Counties Bar Association
- Commonwealth Of Kentucky Supreme Court, Admission
- United States District Court For The Eastern District Of Kentucky, Admission
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Indiana Public Defender Council
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Arkansas Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- United States District Court For The Northern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Supreme Court, Admission
- American Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Arkansas Supreme Court, Admission
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Supreme Court, Admission
- Arkansas State Bar Association