DUI Defense in Benton, AR
Started in 1998, Cardis Law has developed a reputation as a firm that citizens of the Benton area can turn to whenever they need advice regarding claims of driving while under the influence. Our firm provides personal attention during every case, and our DUI defense lawyer will work hard to defend your rights.
We consult with drivers who stand accused of operating vehicles after or while using:
- Illicit drugs
Our practice is prepared to represent the interests of local juveniles who allegedly committed DUIs. We’re also proud to say we’re part of the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys and the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
If you need hassle-free scheduling options, we’ll work hard to accommodate you. We maintain an office in Benton, AR, and our rates are also reasonable for the services that we provide. Before you say anything to the police or a prosecutor, you can ask that a DUI defense lawyer be present. Make a call to Cardis Law now and tell us the allegations that are being made.
This guy really knows his stuff I hope to be represented by him in January then we'll have more reveiws
Mr Cardis has been very helpful in resolving some family law issues. His knowledge of the law, years of experience teamed with his compassion made this tough situation so much easier for me and my family. Highly recommend him.
The Cardis Law firm was great to work with. Mr. Cardis was very knowledgeable regarding the law and expectations with the court system and prosecutors. His office staff felt like family - warm and friendly while maintaining their professionalism. I certainly would use him and would recommend him and his office to friends and family.
During a time that was most stressful in my own personal life in dealing with the custody of my daughter, Mr. Cardis not only showed excellence in law, but also demonstrated the urgency that I felt in how he handled each and every step. I was followed up by Mr. Cardis to give me an update on the status of my case as things progressed. And he was there to answer every call I made. I never once felt like I did not matter to him. When it was time for court, I was shocked at how prepared he was in detail. He completely took things over, making one of the most stressful days of my life a lot easier. In the end, I am thankful I hired Mr. Cardis, and my rights as custodial guardian are still in tact. I have since referred Mr. Cardis at every opportunity to family and friends
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:00am - 12:00pm|
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville, In, A.B. 1989
- Indiana University School Of Law, Indianapolis, In J.D. 1997
- Saline County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Ohio, Admission
- United District Court For The Eastern And Western Districts Of Arkansas, Admission
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Dearborn/Ohio Counties Bar Association
- Commonwealth Of Kentucky Supreme Court, Admission
- United States District Court For The Eastern District Of Kentucky, Admission
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Indiana Public Defender Council
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Arkansas Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- United States District Court For The Northern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Supreme Court, Admission
- American Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Arkansas Supreme Court, Admission
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Supreme Court, Admission
- Arkansas State Bar Association