Estate Planning Attorney in Benton, AR
Trust the planning of your estate with our reputable law firm. Our extensive experience with estate law in Benton, AR, has established us as the area’s preferred provider of estate planning. Cardis Law offers personalized service that meets the individual needs and goals of each client. We help you develop the legally binding plan that best protects your assets and your family’s future.
Reputable Estate Planning Attorneys
While estate law is often complicated, we make the process straightforward so you can be certain that you’ve made the appropriate arrangements. Schedule a consultation at our law office to discuss:
- Power of Attorney
- Probate Services
- Elder Law
Comprehensive Estate Planning Services
As your estate planning attorneys, we appreciate that your primary concern is to provide for your family’s future. Our services give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your careful estate planning will help to support your family. Prearranging the course of your financial affairs eases the burden you and your family feel as you face other crucial end-of-life decisions.
Wherever you are in the course of your life or career, it’s never too early to start planning for the future. An estate plan ensures the fair and equitable division of your assets according to your specific wishes. Make sure you are in control of your assets by consulting with our law firm.
Contact us to consult with experienced estate planning attorneys. We serve clients in Benton, AR.
This guy really knows his stuff I hope to be represented by him in January then we'll have more reveiws
Mr Cardis has been very helpful in resolving some family law issues. His knowledge of the law, years of experience teamed with his compassion made this tough situation so much easier for me and my family. Highly recommend him.
The Cardis Law firm was great to work with. Mr. Cardis was very knowledgeable regarding the law and expectations with the court system and prosecutors. His office staff felt like family - warm and friendly while maintaining their professionalism. I certainly would use him and would recommend him and his office to friends and family.
During a time that was most stressful in my own personal life in dealing with the custody of my daughter, Mr. Cardis not only showed excellence in law, but also demonstrated the urgency that I felt in how he handled each and every step. I was followed up by Mr. Cardis to give me an update on the status of my case as things progressed. And he was there to answer every call I made. I never once felt like I did not matter to him. When it was time for court, I was shocked at how prepared he was in detail. He completely took things over, making one of the most stressful days of my life a lot easier. In the end, I am thankful I hired Mr. Cardis, and my rights as custodial guardian are still in tact. I have since referred Mr. Cardis at every opportunity to family and friends
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:00am - 12:00pm|
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville, In, A.B. 1989
- Indiana University School Of Law, Indianapolis, In J.D. 1997
- Saline County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Ohio, Admission
- United District Court For The Eastern And Western Districts Of Arkansas, Admission
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Dearborn/Ohio Counties Bar Association
- Commonwealth Of Kentucky Supreme Court, Admission
- United States District Court For The Eastern District Of Kentucky, Admission
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Indiana Public Defender Council
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Arkansas Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- United States District Court For The Northern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Supreme Court, Admission
- American Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Arkansas Supreme Court, Admission
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Supreme Court, Admission
- Arkansas State Bar Association