Probate Law in Benton, AR
Protect your family and your estate by trusting Cardis Law, the law firm that specializes in probate law in Benton, AR. Our clients benefit from our many years of legal experience and our deep familiarity with probate law. The services we provide make probate administration a simple, streamlined process for your family. While probate law is often complicated, our legal services offer the clarity and assistance you need in order to enjoy peace of mind. Schedule an appointment at our office to discuss our probate services.
Comprehensive Probate Services for Your Estate
As your probate lawyers, we assist with all of the official duties pertaining to your estate’s executorship. These responsibilities include:
- Making an Inventory of Assets
- Validating the Will
- Settling Outstanding Debts
- Paying Taxes
- Distributing Remaining Assets on Behalf of the Decedent
- Preparing and Filing the Necessary Paperwork
- Mediating Disputes over Assets between Beneficiaries
Our objective is to see that the distribution of your assets, including property and finances, runs as smoothly as possible. Our probate administration services are designed to eliminate stress and to ensure that any lingering legal matters are resolved satisfactorily.
The Area’s Premier Probate Lawyers
We understand that our probate services are often proactively retained as part of our clients’ end-of-life considerations, so we always execute our duties with consideration and compassion. When you want to guarantee that your interests are protected by experienced attorneys, call our office.
Contact us today to speak with a reputable probate lawyer. We serve clients in Benton, AR.
This guy really knows his stuff I hope to be represented by him in January then we'll have more reveiws
Mr Cardis has been very helpful in resolving some family law issues. His knowledge of the law, years of experience teamed with his compassion made this tough situation so much easier for me and my family. Highly recommend him.
The Cardis Law firm was great to work with. Mr. Cardis was very knowledgeable regarding the law and expectations with the court system and prosecutors. His office staff felt like family - warm and friendly while maintaining their professionalism. I certainly would use him and would recommend him and his office to friends and family.
During a time that was most stressful in my own personal life in dealing with the custody of my daughter, Mr. Cardis not only showed excellence in law, but also demonstrated the urgency that I felt in how he handled each and every step. I was followed up by Mr. Cardis to give me an update on the status of my case as things progressed. And he was there to answer every call I made. I never once felt like I did not matter to him. When it was time for court, I was shocked at how prepared he was in detail. He completely took things over, making one of the most stressful days of my life a lot easier. In the end, I am thankful I hired Mr. Cardis, and my rights as custodial guardian are still in tact. I have since referred Mr. Cardis at every opportunity to family and friends
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:00am - 12:00pm|
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville, In, A.B. 1989
- Indiana University School Of Law, Indianapolis, In J.D. 1997
- Saline County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Ohio, Admission
- United District Court For The Eastern And Western Districts Of Arkansas, Admission
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Dearborn/Ohio Counties Bar Association
- Commonwealth Of Kentucky Supreme Court, Admission
- United States District Court For The Eastern District Of Kentucky, Admission
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Indiana Public Defender Council
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Arkansas Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- United States District Court For The Northern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Supreme Court, Admission
- American Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Arkansas Supreme Court, Admission
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Supreme Court, Admission
- Arkansas State Bar Association