Murder Defense Lawyer in Benton, AR
If you are facing murder charges, you need to act quickly and consult with a competent attorney to prepare your defense. Due to the seriousness and complexity of homicide cases, experience counts when you are selecting an attorney. Trust Cardis Law to protect your rights during legal proceedings. As courtroom-tested homicide defense attorneys in Benton,AR, we have the knowledge and experience you can count on for a strong criminal defense.
As your dedicated defense lawyers, we always work with the highest degree of professional commitment to your case. We apply our expertise to securing every available advantage in your defense. Our law firm offers counsel and representation to clients facing charges of:
- First-Degree Murder
- Second-Degree Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
The Law Firm You Can Trust for Homicide Defense
Our homicide defense lawyers are diligent advocates for our clients who have been charged with violent crimes. We carefully review your case and charges in order to devise the most appropriate and effective courtroom strategy. Whatever the facts in your case may be, you can expect our always honest opinion and attentive, professional dedication to your defense. Improve your chances of receiving a more favorable outcome by leaving your case with us.
Contact us today to discuss homicide defense with an experienced attorney. We represent clients in Benton, AR.
This guy really knows his stuff I hope to be represented by him in January then we'll have more reveiws
Mr Cardis has been very helpful in resolving some family law issues. His knowledge of the law, years of experience teamed with his compassion made this tough situation so much easier for me and my family. Highly recommend him.
The Cardis Law firm was great to work with. Mr. Cardis was very knowledgeable regarding the law and expectations with the court system and prosecutors. His office staff felt like family - warm and friendly while maintaining their professionalism. I certainly would use him and would recommend him and his office to friends and family.
During a time that was most stressful in my own personal life in dealing with the custody of my daughter, Mr. Cardis not only showed excellence in law, but also demonstrated the urgency that I felt in how he handled each and every step. I was followed up by Mr. Cardis to give me an update on the status of my case as things progressed. And he was there to answer every call I made. I never once felt like I did not matter to him. When it was time for court, I was shocked at how prepared he was in detail. He completely took things over, making one of the most stressful days of my life a lot easier. In the end, I am thankful I hired Mr. Cardis, and my rights as custodial guardian are still in tact. I have since referred Mr. Cardis at every opportunity to family and friends
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:00am - 12:00pm|
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville, In, A.B. 1989
- Indiana University School Of Law, Indianapolis, In J.D. 1997
- Saline County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Ohio, Admission
- United District Court For The Eastern And Western Districts Of Arkansas, Admission
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- United States District Court For The Southern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Dearborn/Ohio Counties Bar Association
- Commonwealth Of Kentucky Supreme Court, Admission
- United States District Court For The Eastern District Of Kentucky, Admission
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Indiana Public Defender Council
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Arkansas Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- United States District Court For The Northern District Of Indiana, Admission
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Supreme Court, Admission
- American Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Arkansas Supreme Court, Admission
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Supreme Court, Admission
- Arkansas State Bar Association